- Sunday, September 3, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, September 5, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, September 5, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, September 6, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Saturday, September 9, 11:45am – Second Saturdays Yoga
- Sunday, September 10, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, September 10, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee Meeting
- Sunday, September 10, 5-7pm Chamber of Commerce Downtown Student Welcome
|Prayers of the People||Jessie Cragg|
|Bursars||Diane Johnson & Natalie Alexander|
Rev. Amy’s Upcoming Absence: Rev. Amy Fallon will attend the diocesan Clergy Conference in Columbia IL September 12-14. Contact Bishop’s Warden Diane Johnson (email@example.com; 660-349-9137) for assistance during her absence.
Art Auction: Big thank you’s to all who made the auction a success (donors, workers, and bidders)!
Electrical Work: Electrical work continues in the nave and sanctuary next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Scaffolding should be in place by Wednesday.
Liturgy at the Lake / Pet Blessing: Liturgy at the Lake and Blessing of the Animals (leashed, caged, or in photos) will happen Sunday, October 1 at the Point at Thousand Hills State Park. A potluck lunch will follow.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, September 7. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!