- Sunday, February 24, 10am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, February 26, Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Wednesday, February 27, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, February 27, 7:00pm – Diocesan Bishop Search/Nominating Committee Listening Session, Undercroft
- Thursday, March 2, 9:30am-2:00pm – A Vision for Lent Trinity Retreat Day
- Sunday, March 3, 10am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, March 5, 6:30pm – Shrove Tuesday Pancake Dinner Fundraiser; Free Will Donation
- Wednesday, March 6, 11am-1pm – Ashes to Go @ Truman
- Wednesday, March 6, 7pm – Ash Wednesday Service
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Coffee Hour||Sally West|
|Bursars||Cody Pease & Gene Croarkin|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday—10 am-12 noon Truman SUB;Tuesday mornings—volunteer chaplain at hospital; Wednesday—1-3 pm Truman; Thursday—1-3 Caffeineind (new location). You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614).
Thank You: Ian, Sally, Julie, Dennis, Mike, Diane, Dana, and Wynne for volunteering time this past Sunday afternoon to help clean and prepare the church for the wedding/reception this weekend.
Bishop Search Survey: the Search committee for our new Bishop is seeking input about what Episcopalians across the Diocese see as important for our new Bishop. Please click on the link and take the survey – https://www.surveymonkey.
Holy Listening Session: The Bishop Search/Nominating Committee from the Diocese will be with us on Wednesday, February 27th, at 7:00 in our church hall for a Holy Listening session. They will be with us to hear our hopes and dreams for how our new Bishop will minister to those of us outside the metro St. Louis area. Please plan to attend.
Lent Madness: As we begin a year focused on stewardship, let’s get off to a good start by joining in on some Lent Madness fun and support Trinity at the same time. See details in the church hall. The Golden Halo could be yours!
A Vision for Lent: please join us for the Trinity Retreat Day on Mar 2 from 9:30 – 2 pm. We will let our creative sides guide us to create a vision board for our spiritual lives and use that as a basis for our Lenten disciplines. Please bring a brown bag lunch, beverages and dessert will be provided. Free, but free will offerings will gladly be accepted if you are able to do so.
Food Depot: Canned vegetables!
Little Free Food Pantry: Food and sundries that stand up to freezing.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, February 28. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!