- Saturday, February 17, 9:00am – 3:00pm Women’s Ecumenical Retreat (Newman Center)
- Sunday, February 18, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Monday, February 19, 6:30pm – Gospel of Mark Bible Study CANCELLED THIS WEEK
- Tuesday, February 20, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, February 20, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Wednesday, February 21, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Saturday, February 24 – Bishop’s Committee Retreat
- Sunday, February 25, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
|Prayers of the People||Jessie Cragg|
In the Interest of the Vicar’s Health: In the interests of getting Rev. Amy totally well, we are making a few changes in the schedule for the week of Feb. 18 -25:
- Bible Study on Monday, Feb. 19 is cancelled (we will add a session on March 19)
- Office hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are cancelled. Email Amy if you have an urgent concern.
- ECM will still meet at 5 pm on Feb. 23. Contact Cody Pease, peer minister.
- Amy will not make visits to the hospital and nursing homes this week.
- The Bishop’s Committee Retreat will go forward as planned on Saturday, Feb. 24.
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614). CANCELLED THIS WEEK
Women’s Ecumenical Lenten Retreat: Saturday February 17 9 am – 3 pm at the Truman Newman Center, 709 S. Davis Rd in Kirksville. This opportunity is being offered to us by our friends at Mary Immaculate Parish and will be a great opportunity to both deepen our Lenten devotion and worship with new friends. Suggested donation of $20 at the door. Please see Amy for more details and to register. If the suggested donation is a challenge for you, there is some financial assistance available.
Arrangements for Howard Hickman: There will be visitation with the Hickman family at the Davis-Playle-Hudson-Rimer Funeral Home, 2100 E. Spherherd Ave, Kirksville on Friday February 16 from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines: on Tuesdays at 1:30 has resumed. We are glad to be back! It was a joy to see everyone again. Please feel free to join us for an hour of service and gospel discussion! We meet in the small dining room at the east end of the main downstairs dining room.
Bible Study: CANCELLED THIS WEEK. Bible Study – a 5 week study on the Gospel of Mark begins Monday February 5 from 6:30 – 7:30 pm here at Trinity Church. Come when you are able, no need to commit to the whole series if your schedule does not permit. You can bring your own bible if you life or use one from the church.
Trivia Night with the Kiwanis!: The Kirksville Kiwanis are sponsoring a Trivia Night and Silent Auction on March 3, 6 pm – 10 pm at the El Kadir Shrine to raise funds for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library program. The entry fee is $25 per person and teams can have as many as 8 people. If you are interested in being part of a Trinity team, see Amy for more details.
St. Patrick’s Day Dinner: Save the Date! Our annual St. Patrick’s Day Dinner will be held on Saturday, March 17 – but the time will change. Because it’s a weekend, the parade will be held at 11, so we will begin serving at 11:30 a.m.
Celebration of Ministry: Save the date of May 3rd at 7 pm for our Celebration of Ministry with Bishop Wayne Smith.
Future Bishop’s Committee Meetings: Please note that the March meeting has been moved from March 11 to March 4. Meetings are open to all.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, February 22. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!