- Sunday, August 13, 10:00am – Morning Prayer (Lay Guided; No Eucharist)
- Tuesday, August 15, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, August 15, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, August 16, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, August 16, 5:45pm – Choir Resumes Practice
- Wednesday, August 16, 6:00pm – Adult Formation
- Saturday, August 19, 11:45am – Second Saturdays Yoga (but on the THIRD Saturday)
- Sunday, August 20, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, August 20, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
|Prayers of the People||Julie Seidler|
|Bursars||Dana Elam and Natalie Alexander|
Memorial Service for Bob Reed: The Memorial Service for Bob Reed, longtime Trinity member, will be Saturday, August 12, at 11 a.m. Extra folding chairs may be needed. If you have chairs the church could borrow for use that day, please contact Bishop’s Warden Diane Johnson.
Choir Resumes: Choir resumes this Wednesday, August 16, at 5:45 p.m.
Transition Schedule for Priests:
August 13 – Morning Prayer (lay led); no Eucharist
August 20 – Amy Fallon presides and preaches (new vicar)
Second Saturdays Sunday: This month “Second” Saturdays Yoga will be held on the third Saturday – August 19.
Electrical Work: Electrical work begins Monday morning, August 14. Take note if you are planning to use the kitchen or undercroft this week. Thanks to Kenny Jackson and his crew for accommodating our calendar.
Mid-Year Giving Statements: As we pass the mid-year point of our 2017 year, we acknowledge all that God has done for us. Our continued commitment to stewardship is one of the many ways we stay faithful to God and our parish. In acknowledgement of that, your mid-year giving statement is available on the table at the back of the church for you to pick up. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Auction: We are gathering wonderful items for the upcoming 100th Year Celebration Art Auction. Plan to be with us on Saturday, August 26th in the parish basement for an opportunity to purchase art made by locally and nationally known artists, several from Trinity. The church will be open at 2:00 for tours and refreshments. The auction begins at 3:00. Bring your family and friends! If you have any questions contact Sally West or Krista Baker.
Bishop’s Committee: The Bishop’s Committee next meets August 20 after coffee hour in the undercroft. Welcome to our new member, peer minister Cody Pease!
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, August 17. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!