- Sunday, March 12, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, March 12, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
- Tuesday, March 14, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, March 14, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, March 15, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, March 15, 6:30pm – Adult Formation
- Friday, March 17, 5:30pm – St. Patrick’s Day Fundraiser
- Sunday, March 19, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Saturday, April 1, 9:00am – Church Cleanup Day
- Sunday, April 2 – April Bishop’s Committee Meeting (After Coffee Hour)
Worship Leadership Schedule, Sunday, March 12:
|Prayers of the People||Julie Seidler|
|Bursars||Ian Lindevald & Dana Elam|
Adult Formation Returning: We will present the course “What Vibrant Congregations Do,” by Mike Durall, starting March 15. Please join us on Wednesday nights for this course!
Lent Madness: Lent Madness got underway the day after Ash Wendnesday. It’s still a little early to post the local results–stay tuned for an update next week. Meanwhile, visit lentmadness.org every day and vote for your favorites!
Our Food Depot items for March: Canned vegetables.
Episcopal News Service Tidbits: This week, Episcopal News Service stories include a story of the Presiding Bishop’s visit to China, the history of the Episcopal Church’s political actions, and the creation of a tiny house village for the homeless in Montana.
NOTE NEW INFORMATION ON SUBMITTING ITEMS BELOW:
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, March 16. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!