- Saturday, March 2, 9:30am-2pm – A Vision For Lent Retreat
- Sunday, March 3, 10am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, March 5, Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, March 5, 6:30pm – Shrove Tuesday Pancake Dinner Fundraiser; Free Will Donation
- Wednesday, March 6, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, March 6, 11am-1pm – Ashes to Go @ Truman
- Wednesday, March 6, 7pm – Ash Wednesday Service
- Sunday, March 10, 10am – Holy Eucharist
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Coffee Hour||Karen Croarkin|
|Bursars||Jonathan Vieker & Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday—10 am-12 noon Truman SUB;Tuesday mornings—volunteer chaplain at hospital; Wednesday—1-3 pm Truman; Thursday—1-3 Caffeineind (new location). You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (email@example.com) or phone (815-901-3614).
A Vision for Lent: please join us for the Trinity Retreat Day on Mar 2 from 9:30 – 2 pm. We will let our creative sides guide us to create a vision board for our spiritual lives and use that as a basis for our Lenten disciplines. Please bring a brown bag lunch, beverages and dessert will be provided. Free, but free will offerings will gladly be accepted if you are able to do so.
Lent Madness: As we begin a year focused on stewardship, let’s get off to a good start by joining in on some Lent Madness fun and support Trinity at the same time. See details in the church hall. The Golden Halo could be yours! Completed brackets should be given to Krista this Sunday, Mar 3, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Depot: Canned vegetables!
Little Free Food Pantry: Food and sundries that stand up to freezing.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, March 7. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!