- Sunday, March 25, 10:00am – Liturgy of Palms, Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, March 27, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, March 27, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Wednesday, March 28, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Thursday, March 29, 5:30pm – Soup Supper
- Thursday, March 29, 7:00 pm – Maundy Thursday Holy Eucharist
- Friday, March 30, Good Friday – 12 Noon – Stations of the Cross
- Friday, March 30, Good Friday – 7pm – Community Ecumenical Service
- Sunday, April 1, 10:00am – Easter Sunday – Holy Eucharist (Followed by Brunch)
|Prayers of the People||Diane Johnson|
|Bursars||Cody Pease and Laura Gruber Harden|
Easter Flowers: Altar Guild is accepting donations for flowers for Easter. Please give your donation to Jessie or Wynne and tell them what you would like to go in the bulletin for your dedication if you are donating flowers in memory of someone. You may also simply put a check in the alms basin with flowers written in the memo line.
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (email@example.com) or phone (815-901-3614)
Hearty Thanks! To all who helped with the St. Patrick’s Day dinner: Krista and Tim Baker, Lisa Hickman, Sally West, Gabi Lohman, Laura Gruber Harden, Karen and Gene Croarkin (and Karen’s sister Margaret), Karen Henness, Cybil Wriedt, Kim Nieters, Julie Seidler, Joanne Harwood, Dennis Goodman, and Ken Carter – and our bakers who could not attend (Amy Fallon, Rebecca Kubin, and Hilda Hansen). We served 54 people on site; 10 people off site; and prepared several takeout plates. Free will donations amounted to over $600. May the luck of the Irish be with you all!
Thursday, March 29: Soup Supper begins at 5:30 p.m., along with intergenerational activity of making chalices and patens with Wynne Wilbur. Service begins at 7 p.m.
Friday, March 30: Stations of the Cross at noon. Ecumenical service hosted by Trinity at 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 1: Festive Easter service at 10 a.m., followed by Easter brunch. All are welcome.
Mark Srnka Memorial Service – Saturday, March 24, 3 p.m. at the church, followed by a reception in the undercroft. Mark’s obituary is found at: https://obittree.com/obituary/us/missouri/green-castle/a-simplified-funeral-solution-llc/mark-srnka/3438071/ .
Alanna Preussner (friend of Trinity) Memorial Service – Saturday, March 24, 1 p.m. at the United Methodist Church, followed by a reception.
Bible Study: Our next Bible study is on the Book of Acts. April 10 – May 22, Tuesday nights 6:30 – 7:45.
Celebration of Ministry: Save the date of May 3rd at 7 pm for our Celebration of Ministry with Bishop Wayne Smith.
Mark Your Calendar: Upcoming special dates include
- Big Event and Church Cleanup, Saturday, April 7, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Bishop’s Committee, Sunday, April 8, After Coffee Hour
- West Convocation Meeting in Columbia, Thursday, April 12, at Calvary Columbia
- Fill the Ford (or other vehicle) on Saturday, April 14. Signup sheet in the undercroft.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, March 29. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!