- Sunday, October 14, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, October 14, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
- Tuesday, October 16, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, October 16, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Tuesday, October 16 – Community Engagement Conference (SB 40 Office)
- Wednesday, October 17, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Thursday, October 18, 6pm – Reclaiming Jesus (Now in the Trinity Undercroft)
- Sunday, October 21, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist; Plate Offering for Episcopal Relief and Development (Hurricanes Florence and Michael)
- Sunday, October 28, 10:00am – Bishop’s Visit; Holy Eucharist
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Coffee Hour||Karen Croarkin|
|Bursars||Jonathan Vieker & Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday—10 am-12 noon Truman SUB; Tuesday mornings—volunteer chaplain at hospital; Wednesday—1 – 3 pm Truman; Thursday 1:30 – 3:30—Sweet Expressions. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (email@example.com) or phone (815-901-3614).
Thank Yous: to all who gracefully adjusted to the Liturgy Not at the Lake and the Pet Blessing via photograph! Also thanks to all who provided food for the indoor picnic! And to the work day crew on October 6 (Gene, Diane, Dennis, Wynne, Adrian, Cassandra, Abby, Cody and Sam). Yard work will be done when the weather allows (contact Wynne if you’d like to help).
Kirksville Alzheimer’s Walk: so far has raised over the goal of $15,000! You may still donate if you’d like to support this cause. Go to: http://act.alz.org/site/TR/
Stewardship Campaign: Our annual stewardship campaign ends on Sunday, November 4. Copies of the proposed 2019 budget are available in the undercroft. If you have questions, please contact Ian Lindevald (treasurer) or Diane Johnson (bishop’s warden).
Reclaiming Jesus: Ecumenical Adult Formation—Reclaiming Jesus. We will be joined by the Methodists and Presbyterians. New location, Trinity undercroft, 6 p.m. on Thursdays.
October 21st Plate Offering: This month’s plate offering is designated for Episcopal Relief and Development, Hurricane Florence.
Diocesan Statement on Gun Storage: This past spring, the Bishop and the Diocesan Council approved this statement on safe gun storage: “The Council of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri implores gun owners to lock and secure weapons against use by children or those suffering from agonizing despair. Please ensure that all guns in your home are locked and secured against use by children or those suffering agonizing despair.”
Food Depot: Our Food Depot items for October – Canned Fruit and Applesauce
Little Free Food Pantry: The weather has changed. This means you can now leave items like bread in the LFFP without worrying about heat damage.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, October 18. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!