- Sunday, April 29, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, May 1, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, May 1, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Tuesday, May 1, 6:30pm – Adult Formation (in the undercroft)
- Wednesday, May 2, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Thursday, May 3, 7:00pm – Celebration of New Ministry (Light supper at 5:30pm)
- Sunday, May 6, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Bursars||Julie Seidler and Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (email@example.com) or phone (815-901-3614)
Special Sunday: Children’s musical performance AND the Stitts are promising a visit! It’s been a long time since we’ve seen those twins (not to mention Brian and Kerstin). And the Habitat RV team arrives this Sunday at the NEMO Fairgrounds to build a new house near Jaycee Park.
Prayers2Pass: Spiritual support for Truman students (faculty and staff as well) at the end of the semester. We will have a table on the Quad on May 2 from 11 am – 1 pm to hand out snacks and listen to students’ spiritual needs for their upcoming exams. See Amy for more details and to volunteer.
Bible Study: Bible Study of Acts of the Apostles resumes on Tuesday, May 1, at 6:30 p.m. in the undercroft. Study of Acts continues on Tuesday evenings through May 22. Come when you can.
Renewal of Ministry Celebration with Bishop Smith: Thursday, May 3, includes three events:
- Simple informal supper with campus folks and parishioners, 5:30 p.m. Please RSVP to Diane Johnson so that we can plan ahead.
- Eucharist, 7 p.m. Great liturgy and fine music included!
- Reception, approx.. 8:30 p.m. Cookies and tea for those who would like an opportunity to chat with visitors and friends. No RSVP needed.
Bishop’s Committee: May 13 after coffee hour. Latest agenda and approved minutes are posted near the calendar on the bulletin board in the undercroft.
Cram the Chrysler Results: Christian Community Food Depot expresses their gratitude for our Cram the Chrysler work – 915 pounds of food worth about $1,785, plus over $200 in cash donations.
Little Food Pantry Inspiration: Little Free Food Pantry. Last year, Fr. Marshall Crossnoe of St. Alban’s in Fulton and their senior warden came to look at our Little Free Food Pantry after hearing about it at West Convocation. So it is a direct descendant of Trinity’s LFFP. Here’s a photo of theirs!