- Sunday, January 7, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, January 7, 11:30am – Intergenerational Epiphany Activity
- Tuesday, January 9, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, January 9, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, January 10, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, January 14, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, January 14, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee Meeting
|Prayers of the People||TBA|
|Bursars||Diane Johnson and Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Amy will hold weekly “office” hours on Mondays from 10 am – 12 pm at Trinity, and Tuesdays from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm at Sweet Espressions Coffee Shop. Amy will NOT hold office hours at Truman during exams and winter break. Office hours at Truman will begin again on Wednesday January 17, 2018 from 2 pm – 4 pm. You do not need an appointment for any of these times, just drop by. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call or text her at 815-901-3614.
Epiphany Educational Event: Please join us on January 7, 2018 during coffee hour for a Christian formation event for all ages. We will share our memories about stars, think about the Epiphany season and do some arts and crafts. This will be fun and there will be glitter glue!
Annual Meeting: Save the Date – Our annual meeting will be Sunday, January 28, after church. Plan to bring something for the potluck, if you like, and stay for the festivities.
January Bishop’s Committee Meeting: Bishop’s Committee will meet on Sunday, January 14, after coffee hour. Anyone is welcome to attend. The Bishop’s Committee adopted a budget for 2018 at their meeting on Sunday, December 10. On January 14 and January 22, copies of the budget will be available at coffee hour so that you can become familiar with it prior to the annual meeting.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, January 11. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!