- Saturday, July 29, 8:oo am – 1:00 pm – Rummage Sale
- Sunday, July 30, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist; Transition Sunday for Carrol Davenport
- Tuesday, August 1, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, August 1, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, August 2, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, August 2, 6:00pm – Adult Formation
- Sunday, August 6, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
|Prayers of the People||Diane Johnson|
|Bursars||Diane Johnson & TBA|
Electrical Work: Electrical work will begin in the kitchen and undercroft the week of July 31. Please be aware that Jackson Electric will be using that space for work purposes and move optional activities elsewhere for the next few weeks. They will begin the work in the sanctuary after the work in the undercroft. They are aware that we need the space to be usable on Sundays.
Transition Schedule for Priests:
July 30 – Carrol presides and preaches; transition Sunday for Carrol
August 6 – Ray Hartjen presides and preaches; full Eucharist
August 13 – Morning Prayer (lay led); no Eucharist
August 20 – Amy Fallon presides and preaches (new vicar)
Addressing the New Vicar: What would the new vicar want to be called? Amy would like to be called Amy. If that is not comfortable for you, Rev. Amy is her next preference.
The Communication Committee: The Communication Committee is seeking new members to replace members who have moved on to new locations and new duties. The Committee is primarily responsible for maintaining the WHAT, the Trinity Website, and Social Media. Never used these tools before? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you. Owning a computer and having a good Internet connection are a plus. Send expressions of interest or questions to Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, August 3. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!