- Friday, February 10, 4:30pm – Episcopal Campus Ministry
- Friday, February 10, 5:30pm – Parish Casual Supper at Take Root Cafe
- Sunday, February 12, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, February 12, After Coffee Hour – New Bishop’s Committee Meets
- Tuesday, February 14, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, February 14, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, February 15, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, February 15, 6:30pm – Adult Formation
- Sunday, February 19, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
Worship Leadership Schedule, Sunday, February 10:
|Prayers of the People||Jessie Cragg|
2016 Giving Statements: 2016 Giving Statements are available! Please pick up your 2016 giving statement from the small sack on the table at the back of the church. Look over it carefully and please let the treasurer know if you see any problems. Thanks! Krista
Parish Register: Historically parish registers have been a norm in Episcopal churches. In recent times we have not maintained this information here at Trinity. As part of working with the old files and parish records, we are recognizing the value this provides. It also helps a great deal when we are asked how many people are on our register. Each year we provide this information to the Episcopal Church. We would like to be as correct as possible. To this end we are starting an effort to create a current parish register. Please take a few minutes to complete your entry in the folder in the undercroft. Thank you!
Bishop’s Visit Rescheduled: Due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict, the Bishop will not be able to make his visitation to Kirksville in April. It will likely be early in 2018 when another visit will be scheduled. On Saturday, May 13th there is a confirmation/reception service at the Cathedral. If you would like to be confirmed or received, please speak to Carrol, and she will make arrangements for you to be part of that service.
Our Food Depot items for February: Peanut Butter & Jelly; Cereal (regular size cereal boxes only, please)
Have an Old iPhone?: Do you have an old iPhone 4 or 5 that is gathering dust, or shoved in a drawer, because you bought an iPhone 6 or 7? If so, drop it off to Maria Evans. She would like to convert it to a listening device for the hearing-impaired to make available at church.
Save The Date:
- Tuesday, February 28, 6pm – Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Wednesday, March 1, 7pm – Holy Eucharist, Ash Wednesday
- Sunday, March 12, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee (Open to any person who wishes to attend.)
Episcopal News Service Tidbits: This week, Episcopal News Service stories include a piece on the Episcopal Church’s reaffirmation of its stance on Standing Rock, the church’s support of migration ministries in the midst of President Trump’s restrictions, and a story about the Archbishop of Cape Town’s statements on water inequality.
NOTE NEW INFORMATION ON SUBMITTING ITEMS BELOW:
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, January 26. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!