- Friday, March 30, Good Friday – 12 Noon – Stations of the Cross
- Friday, March 30, Good Friday – 7pm – Community Ecumenical Service
- Sunday, April 1, 10:00am – Easter Sunday – Holy Eucharist (Followed by Brunch)
- Tuesday, April 3, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, April 3, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Wednesday, April 4, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Saturday, April 7, 9:00am – Big Event Church Cleanup
- Sunday, April 8, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, April 8, 12:00pm – Bishop’s Committee Meeting
|Prayers of the People||Jessie Cragg|
|Bursars||Diane Johnson & Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614)
Celebration of Ministry: Save the date of May 3rd at 7 pm for our Celebration of Ministry with Bishop Wayne Smith.
Habitat for Humanity: Habitat for Humanity – the RV Habitat Team is coming! They will build a home in Kirksville between April 29 and May 13 while camping at the NEMO Fairgrounds. The foundation for the home must be poured before they arrive – donations are needed for that work. Our plate offering in April (April 15) will be for that work. Churches will be cooperating to lead 10:30 a.m. devotions and provide a lunch meal on site M-F while they are in Kirksville. Trinity will take one of those days, although we do not know which day it will be yet. Diane is looking for volunteers to prepare and deliver food; let her know if you are interested. Meanwhile, pray for safe travel for these marvelous people and for a successful Habitat build! See http://www.habitat.org/cd/rv/
Mark Your Calendar: Upcoming special dates include
- Big Event and Church Cleanup, Saturday, April 7, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Bishop’s Committee, Sunday, April 8, After Coffee Hour
- West Convocation Meeting in Columbia, Thursday, April 12, at Calvary Columbia
- Cram the Chrysler on Saturday, April 14. Signup sheet in the undercroft.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, April 5. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!