- Sunday, May 6, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, May 8, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, May 8, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Tuesday, May 8, 6:30pm – Adult Formation (in the undercroft)
- Wednesday, May 9, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Saturday, May 12, 11:45am – Second Saturdays Yoga
- Sunday, May 13, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, May 13, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Coffee Hour||Baby Shower|
|Bursars||Julie Seidler and Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614)
Bible Study: Bible Study of Acts of the Apostles resumes on Tuesday, May 1, at 6:30 p.m. in the undercroft. Study of Acts continues on Tuesday evenings through May 22. Come when you can.
Congratulations: Congratulations to Sarah Medina, graduating from Truman State University on May 12. Thank you for all you have contributed to Episcopal Campus Ministry over these past few years!
Bishop’s Committee: meets on Sunday, May 13, after coffee hour. Meetings are open. The agenda will be posted by the calendar on the bulletin board. Approved March minutes are posted there now and will be replaced by April minutes once they are approved at the May meeting.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, May 10. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!