- Friday, April 14, 7:00pm – Good Friday Service
- Sunday, April 16, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist/Easter Sunday
- Tuesday, April 18, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, April 18, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, April 19, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, April 23, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
|Prayers of the People||NA|
|Prayers of the People||Natalie Alexander|
|Bursars||Talie Alexander and TBA|
Lent Madness: This year, it went down to the wire! Florence Nightingale won the Golden Halo, and our champion is Julia DeLancey, who picked her to win it all and had 10 correct picks. Honorable mention goes to Sally West, who also said “I go with the Flo,” but she did not have as many correct picks as Julia.
Our Food Depot items for April: Food stretchers – pasta, noodles, rice, and beans.
Asset Mapping: We are halfway finished with generating assets for our parish asset map! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. We have completed generating “Physical and Institutional assets,” and “Individual assets.”
Lectionary Readings (Easter Sunday):
- Acts 10:34-43
- or Jeremiah 31:1-6
- Colossians 3:1-4
- or Acts 10:34-43
- John 20:1-18
- or Matthew 28:1-10
- Psalm 118:1-2, 14-24
NOTE NEW INFORMATION ON SUBMITTING ITEMS BELOW:
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, April 20. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!