- Saturday, May 4, Creativity Class – 10am-Noon, Church Hall
- Sunday, May 5, 10am – Holy Eucharist
- Wednesday, May 8, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, May 12, 10am – Holy Eucharist
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Coffee Hour||Karen Croarkin|
|Bursars||Jonathan Vieker and Julie Seidler|
Amy’s Office Hours:Vicar’s Office Hours this week: Monday—10 am-12 noon Truman SUB; Tuesday mornings—volunteer hospital chaplain. Or contact the Rev. Amy: email ( ) or phone (815-901-3614).
Creativity Classes: Learn new things at Trinity + Bring a friend
First Saturday, 10-noon in the Church Hall. Open to everyone!
Students – $5 per session or $20 for all eight. Non-students – $20 per session of $140 for all 8.
|May 4||How to get the best photos with you cell phone||Julie|
|Jun 1||What about camping? Learn basic skills||Julie|
|Jul 6||How to shoot safely||Tim|
|Aug 3||Let’s make bread plus practice menu planning||Krista|
|Sep 7||Who wants to learn to knit?||Amy|
|Oct 5||Make a gourmet grilled cheese & learn how to set a table||Krista, Julie|
|Nov 2||Felted acorns & holiday ornaments||Krista|
firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-676-9730 with questions or to sign up.
The Pledge to Care for Creation is part of living as the Jesus Movement. It’s a promise to protect and renew this good Earth and all who call it home. It’s a promise to share our stories, stand with those who are most vulnerable, and live more gently on the Earth.
- During Lent, reflect on the Pledge alone or in a group, with the help of the Reflection Guide
- During Lent, decide on your 3 commitments to be more LOVING, LIBERATING and LIFE-GIVING in relation to Creation
- By Easter Sunday (April 21), take the Pledge, including your specific, personal commitments
- On Earth Day (April 22), the day after Easter, let’s celebrate at least 1,000 pledges
- All year long, keep your specific commitments to be more loving, liberating and life-giving
The pledge and reflection guide are at: https://www.episcopalchurch.org/creation-care/pledge
Food Depot: Boxed sides.
Little Free Food Pantry: Food and sundries.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, May 9. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!