- Saturday, March 17, 11:30am – 1:00pm – St. Patrick’s Day Dinner
- Sunday, March 18, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Monday, March 19, 6:30-7:30pm – Lenten Bible Study
- Tuesday, March 20, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, March 20, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Wednesday, March 21, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, March 25, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
|Prayers of the People||Jessie Cragg|
|Bursars||Gene Croarkin & Diane Johnson|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614).
Plate Collection (March 18): will support Magdalene House – St. Louis, a residential program for women in need of care to repair lives damaged by trafficking, drug use, and violence. The residency may last up to two years, with free job training, physical and mental health support, and a loving community of sisters. Learn more at https://www.magdalenestl.org/ . Pray for them – and donate what you can on March 18.
Thursday, March 29: Soup Supper begins at 5:30 p.m., along with intergenerational activity of making chalices and patens with Wynne Wilbur. Service begins at 7 p.m.
Friday, March 30: Stations of the Cross at noon. Ecumenical service hosted by Trinity at 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 1: Festive Easter service at 10 a.m., followed by Easter brunch. All are welcome.
Bible Study: Final Bible Study of the Gospel of Mark – Monday, March 19, 6:30 p.m. in the undercroft.
Mark Srnka Memorial Service – Saturday, March 24, 3 p.m. at the church, followed by a reception in the undercroft. Mark’s obituary is found at: https://obittree.com/obituary/us/missouri/green-castle/a-simplified-funeral-solution-llc/mark-srnka/3438071/ .
Alanna Preussner (friend of Trinity) Memorial Service – Saturday, March 24, 1 p.m. at the United Methodist Church, followed by a reception.
Celebration of Ministry: Save the date of May 3rd at 7 pm for our Celebration of Ministry with Bishop Wayne Smith.
Mark Your Calendar: Upcoming special dates include
- Maundy Thursday Soup Supper on Thursday, March 29 5:30pm; Eucharist 7pm
- Easter Brunch after services on April 1
- Big Event and Church Cleanup, Saturday, April 7, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Bishop’s Committee, Sunday, April 8, After Coffee Hour
- West Convocation Meeting in Columbia, Thursday, April 12, at Calvary Columbia
- Fill the Ford (or other vehicle) on Saturday, April 14. Signup sheet in the undercroft.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, March 22. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!