- Saturday, May 12, 11:45am – Second Saturdays Yoga
- Sunday, May 13, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, May 13, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
- Tuesday, May 15, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, May 15, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Tuesday, May 15, 6:30pm – Adult Formation (in the undercroft)
- Wednesday, May 16, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, May 20, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist (Pentecost)
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Coffee Hour||Baby Shower|
|Bursars||Julie Seidler and Laura Gruber Harden|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614)
Second Saturdays Yoga: coming up on May 12, 11:45 a.m. in the undercroft. Donation goes to the Little Free Food Pantry.
Bishop’s Committee: meets on Sunday, May 13, after coffee hour. Meetings are open. Agenda will be posted near the calendar on the east side of the undercroft.
Bible Study: Bible Study of Acts of the Apostles resumes on Tuesday, May 1, at 6:30 p.m. in the undercroft. Study of Acts continues on Tuesday evenings through May 22. Come when you can.
Prayers 2 Pass: was a huge success at Truman on Wednesday, May 2! Krista, Amy, and Duke (the dog) helped de-stress students – and did you see the list of prayer requests they came up with (distributed at last Sunday’s service)? Lots of prayers!
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, May 17. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!