- Saturday, September 9, 11:45am – Second Saturdays Yoga
- Sunday, September 10, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, September 10, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee Meeting (Open Meeting)
- Tuesday, September 12, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, September 12, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, September 13, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, September 17, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist; Plate Offering (Response to Charlottesville)
|Prayers of the People||Julie Seidler|
|Bursars||Ian Lindevald and Laura Gruber Harden|
Rev. Amy’s Upcoming Absence: Rev. Amy Fallon will attend the diocesan Clergy Conference in Columbia IL September 12-14. Contact Bishop’s Warden Diane Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org; 660-349-9137) for assistance during her absence.
Second Saturdays Yoga: Second Saturday Yoga is this Saturday, Sept. 9, at 11:45 in the undercroft. Bring your mat if you have one. All are welcome. $5 requested donation to the building fund.
Liturgy at the Lake / Pet Blessing: Liturgy at the Lake and Blessing of the Animals (leashed, caged, or in photos) will happen Sunday, October 1 at the Point at Thousand Hills State Park. A potluck lunch will follow.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, September 14. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!