- Saturday, June 10, 11:45am – Second Saturday’s Yoga
- Sunday, June 11, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Sunday, June 11, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
- Tuesday, June 13, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, June 13, 4:oops – Finance Committee
- Tuesday, June 13, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children
- Wednesday, June 14, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Wednesday, June 14, 6:30pm – Adult Formation
- Sunday, June 18 10:00am – Holy Eucharist; Outreach Collection for Buddy Packs
|Prayers of the People||Julie Seidler|
|Bursars||Dana Elam and Ian Lindevald|
From Carrol: Carrol will return on Monday, June 12. If you have a pastoral need please contact our deacon, Maria Evans or our Bishop’s Warden, Diane Johnson.
July Adult Formation
July 12 – Julia DeLancey
This Adult Formation discussion will focus on the idea of disability. It will look at some various ways we can think about the concept of “disability” and how those affect how we interact with and care for one another. Some additional resources for further exploration will also be made available.
July 19 – Joni Perry
Joni will lead a discussion about mental health – how we can support those around in who are struggling with mental health issues as well as how we can get them the kind of help that might be necessary.
July 26 – Carrol Davenport
We will talk about how we can support and be present with people who are seriously or terminally ill as well as how we support people in grief.
Our Food Depot items for May: Boxed sides: Macaroni and Cheese, Rice-a-Roni, etc.
Maria’s Ordination: It’s finally happening! God willing and the people consenting, our own Maria Evans will be ordained to the Sacred Order of Priests at 6 p.m. June 29, at Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis. Stay tuned for possible car pooling plans! Interesting aside–June 29 is the feast day of Sts. Peter and Paul, and it’s also the same day our own transitional pastor Carrol Davenport was ordained! Some of you remember the excitement around Carrol’s ordination. Maria says she promises no ice storms like for her diaconal ordination, but she makes no guarantees about tornadoes or any movement along the New Madrid Fault line.
NOTE NEW INFORMATION ON SUBMITTING ITEMS BELOW:
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, June 15. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!