- Sunday, October 21, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist; Plate Offering for Episcopal Relief and Development (Hurricanes Florence and Michael)
- Sunday, October 21, After Coffee Hour – Bishop’s Committee
- Tuesday, October 23, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, October 23, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Wednesday, October 24, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Tuesday-Thursday, October 23-25 – Province V Campus Ministry Conference, St. Louis
- Thursday, October 25, 6pm – Reclaiming Jesus (Now in the Trinity Undercroft)
- Sunday, October 28, 10:00am – Bishop’s Visit; Holy Eucharist; Luncheon with the Bishop After Service
Worship Leadership Schedules for Sunday
|Presider||The Rev. Amy Fallon|
|Bursars||Dana Elam and Cody Pease|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday—10 am-12 noon Truman SUB; Tuesday mornings—volunteer chaplain at hospital; Wednesday—1 – 3 pm Truman; Thursday 1:30 – 3:30—Sweet Expressions. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (815-901-3614).
Stewardship Campaign: Our annual stewardship campaign ends on Sunday, November 4. Copies of the proposed 2019 budget are available in the undercroft. If you have questions, please contact Ian Lindevald (treasurer) or Diane Johnson (bishop’s warden).
Reclaiming Jesus: Ecumenical Adult Formation—Reclaiming Jesus. We will be joined by the Methodists and Presbyterians. New location, Trinity undercroft, 6 p.m. on Thursdays.
October 21st Plate Offering: This month’s plate offering is designated for Episcopal Relief and Development, Hurricane Florence.
Diocesan Statement on Gun Storage: This past spring, the Bishop and the Diocesan Council approved this statement on safe gun storage: “The Council of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri implores gun owners to lock and secure weapons against use by children or those suffering from agonizing despair. Please ensure that all guns in your home are locked and secured against use by children or those suffering agonizing despair.”
Food Depot: Our Food Depot items for October – Canned Fruit and Applesauce
Little Free Food Pantry: The weather has changed. This means you can now leave items like bread in the LFFP without worrying about heat damage.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, October 25. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at email@example.com and Natalie Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!