- Friday, April 13, 7:00pm – ECM/Bowling – Leisure World Lanes
- Saturday, April 14, 9:00am – Cram the Chrysler @ HyVee; Sorting and Boxing at 2:30 pm @ Church
- Saturday, April 14, 11:45am – Second Saturdays Yoga
- Sunday, April 15, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
- Tuesday, April 17, 1:30pm – Text Study and Noonday Prayer at Twin Pines
- Tuesday, April 17, 5:30pm – Grief Support Group for Parents Who Have Lost Children NOW AT HOSPICE OFFICE
- Tuesday, April 17, 6:30pm – Adult Formation in the Undercroft
- Wednesday, April 18, 7:30am – Morning Prayer
- Sunday, April 22, 10:00am – Holy Eucharist
|Prayers of the People||Julie Seidler|
|Bursars||Cody Pease & Julie Seidler|
Amy’s Office Hours: Monday, 10 am-noon, Trinity; Tuesday, 1:30-3:30, Sweet Espressions; Wednesday, 2-4, Truman SUB; Thursday afternoon: visits. You may also contact the Rev. Amy by email (email@example.com) or phone (815-901-3614)
Plate Offering: Sunday, April 15, will support pouring the foundation for the Habitat build in Kirksville, April 29-May 13. RVers from around the country will stay in Kirksville and build this home. Give generously!
Bishop’s Committee: May 13 after coffee hour. Latest agenda and approved minutes are posted near the calendar on the bulletin board in the undercroft.
The deadline for next week’s WHAT is Noon, Thursday, April 19. Please send items to BOTH Kevin Minch at firstname.lastname@example.org and Natalie Alexander at email@example.com so that any relevant updates may also be included in the bulletin insert. Please be mindful of the deadline when possible. Thanks!